Customer can avail services on her /his defective Products Purchased from our platform from any of our service centers across the country which is mentioned below.
Customer can walk with defective Products to the below mentioned service centre along with a copy of purchase invoice as a proof of purchase for necessary testing and further process
In case none of the below service centre are close to customer location , they can send the defective product along with purchase bill copy to any service centre mentioned below through courier or postal services for necessary testing and further process
Funplace Enterprises Private Limited
337, Paper Mills Road
Chennai, Tamilnadu, India-6000 11
Phone: +91 44 25581031/
Business Hours: Mon-Fri (09:30 AM to 06:00 PM)
As mentioned by the Manufacturer of the Product which is included along with the Product.
1. Please enclose your complete postal Address, contact number and email I.D inside the consignment while sending through courier.
2. For online purchase, services on product will be entertained only after authenticity check by our service engineer
3. Fault due to physical damages, wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
4. In the event of product obsolescence, a suitable replacement will be chosen based upon the features, the intended use (according to Funplace India) and the retail price of the original product. in the event of product obsolescence Funplace India cannot guarantee the same colour or aesthetic attributes as the original product.
5. Warranty differs for each product.
6. Warranty cannot be claimed without invoice by referencing IMEI, serial no etc.
Short Term Warranty:
1. Turn around Time (TAT) of replacement is Maximum 7 Working days * after receiving product (*TAT may vary depends on the stock availability).
3. For online purchase, services on product will be entertained only after authenticity check by our service engineer
4. Warranty cannot be claimed without invoice by referencing IMEI, serial no etc.
5. Fault due to physical damages, wear and tear are not covered under warranty