• 【Bluetooth Technology 5.0】: Bluetooth transmitter receiver equipped with the Bluetooth 5 0 and delivers Premium Audio and more stable wireless connection. Our wireless audio bluetooth dongle, realized long range connection with devices,up to up to 15 meters.
• 【Transmitter Mode】: Transmitter function transforms 3.5mm audio-out media devices into a Bluetooth device capable of streaming Bluetooth audio,such as a non-Bluetooth TV, stereo system or CD player to a Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth speaker.
• 【Receiver Mode】: Receiver function lets non-Bluetooth devices like car or home Stereos receive high quality audio through Bluetooth connection.E.g, Bluetooth-enabled phone, tablet or computer to stereo cables, speakers or headphones.
• 【Plug and Play】: Easy to Install, no drivers. This Bluetooth transmitter requires USB power, use your TV's USB port and it powers up automatically when you turn on TV. Or use any phone charger, PC USB or other 5V USB outlet.
• 【AptX Low Latency】: Bluetooth transmitter for TV supports aptX Low Latency for extra smooth listening. Bluetooth Receiver Supports aptX HD for enjoying cd-like music, stream audio from your phone to non-Bluetooth device(home stereo system, speakers).
Easily make your non-Bluetooth audio system have Bluetooth function.
• Button design: It allows you to use it conveniently and quickly. You can easily switch in the launch/receive mode to solve your various usage needs.Intelligent noise reduction microphone:
• Built-in high-definition microphone so you can talk hands-free.
• Plug and play- wide compatibility:Widely compatible with Bluetooth devices on the market.
Very Easy to Use:
• Insert the transmitter-receiver into the USB port (if your device does not have a USB port. You can use a mobile phone charger or power bank, etc.).
• Then use 3.5mm audio cable/RCA audio cable to connect the product to TV, PC or other devices.
• Turn on your Bluetooth device. The transmitter will automatically search for your Bluetooth receiving device (such as Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth receiver, etc.).
• Plug the device into the USB port to supply power (such as car charging, wall charging, power bank, etc.),
• The device light flashes blue quickly, connect the device with your non-Bluetooth audio device with a 3.5MM audio cable
• Turn on the mobile phone Bluetooth, search for Bluetooth devices (wireless music adapter), click and connect
• The pairing is successful and start to enjoy wireless music.
• Before connecting, make sure that your device is not connected to other devices.
• In receiver mode, if the device is not paired with the desired audio device. Tap the function key. It will automatically search for and connect to the next device.
• The Transmitter mode of the USB Bluetooth only transmits audio, not files.
• Only one Bluetooth device can be connected in transmitter mode.